We have a few simple terms and conditions
- We adhere strictly to PayPal’s refund policy in the event that any of our consultations are misrepresented by any member of our team. Please refer to www.paypal.com for further details.
- Our company will not enter into any loan contracts directly. The specific legal details of the lender will be contained in your loan documentation.
- We do not offer financial advice. Please consult your attorney or registered financial advisor before entering into any agreements that may emanate from parties we introduce you to.
- Any information provided on this site is stored securely and will only be used for advertising purposes by our company, associated funds, affiliates and relevant service providers.
- All referral fees will be paid within 30 days of receipt, or claim, whichever is the latter. Payments are subject to a review of the evidence of referral, feedback from the paying customer, and internal policies. Payment are at our committee’s full discretion.
Storehouse Developers cc (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates https://capitalmarketcafe.com (the “Site”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name (“Personal Information”).
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”).
This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this data.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be useful to you.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.